- Super Fun Night was a hit. Toad agrees that 2x a year is in order. All y’all who come- block out all of August in anticipation of the next scheduled SFN. I just realized that at the first SFN, I got a very public lap dance. This time around I voluntarily danced in one of the cages at the Embers. I declare, it is Toad’s turn to do something highly embarrassing in a publicly drunken state. August. Karaoke perhaps?
- Portlandia starts tonight. Doan forget.
- Making soap for Kimford today. Vanilla/peppermint. I will use the recipe for batch 1- which if you have tried my soap it is likely from batch 1. The second batch isn’t as bubbly. I’m guessing Kim likes herself some bubbles.
- How’s my hair? My hair is good. I gave it a good once over last night in the mirror and I see that there is one spot in particular that shows the track. I have to remember to part my hairs a little more to the right and I should be ok. Toad was commenting on this weave being fun. I realize that fun is not my goal- it’s trying not to look like a bald woman. Fun is a by-product. What I am saying is that if I can get used to the feel and the care routine- this may be it for me. As long as I have enough of my own hair to attach fake hair to. This may be my hair crossroads, readers. I will have to figure out how I can swim with this mess. Yesterday I washed it. Alicia (my weave master) said that Dove daily moisture works best with a weave. What!?! That is some crazy shit right there. I have not voluntarily put low quality soap on my hair since, oh, high school. Back in the day when Grammy would dilute the screw-top V05. Alicia told me that the Wen would make them slip sooner. So, maybe I will be able to afford this lifestyle change just in the shampoo/conditioner money that I will be saving. Let us pretend that this will make it a wash. NSNG (remember? not-so-new-guy) likes the weave. He’s one of those old fashioned weirdos. Who knew I’d wind up with a guy like this? Who knew I’d end up with a guy at all? Hattie likes it. I warned her what I was going to do and showed her the hair tracks beforehand. Diego is just happy he has more to pull. Turkey.
- That is it for now. Time to get rolling on the soap. Kimford soap.